The technology industry is a vast and ever-changing business sector. It’s specifically designated for businesses that operate to manufacture or create software, hardware, electronics, computers, or other products or services that deal with information technology.
Compared to other industries, the technology industry is young. Having hit its boom in the early 90’s, this industry hasn’t slowed down. With entrepreneurs and startups continuing to develop new technology, it’s important to have a partner who doesn’t just understand your business, but also understands how it works within the tech ecosystem. From tax preparation to employee benefit plans, businesses in the technology industry need an experienced firm that understands it all.
- Software Development
- Cloud Computing
- Clean Tech/Energy
- Internet and Mobile
- Hardware and Networking
- Life Sciences & Biotechnology
Services for Technology Companies:
Rivero, Gordimer & Company is comprised of a team of accountants with a passion for technology and innovation. Our professionals are specialized in technology and experienced with helping tech companies create business plans that get funded, claim research and development credits, form joint ventures, establish incentive compensation plans and bring innovative ideas to drive market profitability.
A few of the services we provide technology companies include:
- Start-up consulting, including entity structuring
- Audits, reviews, compilations for investors, partners, or strategic decision makers
- Research and development (R&D) tax credit analysis
- Review of share-based compensation
- Guidance on revenue recognition for packaged products and services
- Mergers & acquisitions assistance
- Tax planning and preparation
- Tax services designed to identify savings opportunities
- Benchmarking and strategic financial data collection
- Cash-flow management and payroll services
- Litigation support and expert witness services
- Business consulting, operational support, cost analysis, financial projections, forecasting and budgeting
- Management compensation and employee benefits planning
- Operational restructuring, joint venture formation, and business valuation
- Profit improvement analysis and liquidity event planning
- Succession and estate planning
- Many other accounting and business services
If you would like more information about how Rivero, Gordimer & Company represents technology businesses and startups, please contact our CPAs below.