The technology industry is a vast and ever-changing business sector. It’s specifically designated for businesses that operate to manufacture or create software, hardware, electronics, computers, or other products or services that deal with information technology.
Compared to other industries, the technology industry is young. Having hit its boom in the early 90’s, this industry hasn’t slowed down. With entrepreneurs and startups continuing to develop new technology, it’s important to have a partner who doesn’t just understand your business, but also understands how it works within the tech ecosystem. From tax preparation to employee benefit plans, businesses in the technology industry need an experienced firm that understands it all.
Technology Areas of Expertise
- Software and hardware
- Communications and marketing
- Research and development
- Biotechnology and health
Services we provide the technology industry:
Rivero, Gordimer & Company has a team of certified public accountants with an understanding and commitment to helping technology companies succeed and grow their business. We have experience helping clients create and develop competent business plans for venture capital investments, perform business valuations for acquisitions or mergers, and develop compensation plans and employee benefit packages that drive innovation in the tech space.
A few of the services we provide technology companies include:
- Audits, reviews, compilations for investors, partners, or strategic decision makers
- Tax services designed to identify savings opportunities
- Benchmarking and strategic financial data collection
- Cash-flow management and payroll services
- Litigation support and expert witness services
- Business consulting, operational support, and cost analysis
- Mergers & acquisitions assistance
- Tax planning and preparation
- Management compensation and employee benefits planning
- Many other accounting and business services