Rivero, Gordimer & Company, P.A., has developed a team of CPAs and advisors who have a passion for technology and innovation. Our specialized team is experienced in helping tech companies with complex federal and state tax compliance issues; timely audit and assurance services; claiming research and development tax credits; the management, licensing, and valuation of intangible assets; and implementing tax efficient exit strategies.
We can help you with tax, audit, and accounting solutions including complex business valuations, mergers and acquisitions, and business consulting services to help you and your business thrive in today’s ultra-competitive market.
Services for technology companies:
Partner with RGCO CPAs and Advisors who understand the many nuances of the tech industry and specialize in servicing your individual needs:
- Tax Compliance and Planning Services
- Financial Audits, Compilations, & Reviews
- Business Valuation
- Succession & Estate Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Federal & State Regulations
- Share-Based Compensation
- Litigation Support
- Business Consulting and Project Budgeting
- Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit Analysis
- Licensing/Valuation of Intangible Assets
If you would like more information about how we represent the tech industry, please contact a member of our technology committee.
Contact our technology industry experts:
- CPAs Specialized in the Tech Industry
- Accounting for Internal-Use Software Development Costs
- Tech Tax Updates
- The Biggest Tax Benefits You Have Never Heard of and Why They’re Important to the Tech Industry
- Selling Your Business? Are Your Earnings “Quality Earnings?”
- Multistate Businesses Must Have a Nexus Tax Strategy
- 9 Considerations for Tax Season
- Should You Consider an ESOP as Your Business Exit Strategy?