We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. ¬†We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit- an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review – some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation – based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
Audits, reviews, and compilations¬ are the three general levels of financial statement services provided by CPAs. Each level provides a different amount of assurance.
- Compilations:¬†This financial statement service provides the least amount of assurance. A CPA tasked with compilation will collect financial information and data. The data will then be put into the proper financial statement based on generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Reviews:¬ This financial¬†statement service provides more assurance than a compilation. The CPA tasked with performing a review will provide inquiries and analytical procedures, in compliance with GAAP, to help ensure that no material modifications need to be made to the financial statements.
- Audits:¬ This financial statement service provides the most assurance of all three levels. The CPA will perform thorough inspections, analytical procedures, testing, and observations to ensure that¬†the financial statements are free of misstatements, omissions, and are accurately presented in compliance with GAAP.
Industries we provide audits, reviews, and compilations for:
Rivero, Gordimer and Company¬†has CPAs¬ with experience in audits, reviews, and compilations in the following industries: