- May 31, 2017
- Posted by: Rivero, Gordimer & Company
- Category: Featured
The life of your business is directly related to how well you manage your accounting and bookkeeping.
Financial distress causes many small businesses to close their doors. In fact, it’s estimated that 82% of businesses fail because of cashflow problems. Whether you run a small business, franchise, or innovative startup, proper accounting practices will help keep your company moving forward.
The accounting cheat sheet infographic below will help any entrepreneur familiarize themselves with the accounting basics like:
- How to calculate accounts receivable
- How to handle bookkeeping better
- The three main financial statements
- Sales and business forecasting ratios
- Many other accounting topics, formulas, and documents