Tired of being just another “body” at a firm where you can’t see your future?
At Rivero, Gordimer & Co., P.A. (RGCO), we really care about your success. We promote work-life balance and put you in charge of your compensation. Our deeply engaged leadership works with staff at all levels to ensure that their individual career aspirations are supported. If you care about providing top-level service to your clients, we would love to talk with you about joining our tax team. We are looking for dynamic individuals at all experience levels to serve a wide variety of industries.
- Provide tax preparation, planning and tax advisory services to a wide range of business types and industries.
- Oversee and support multiple engagements and teams concurrently.
- Manage compliance deadlines and ensure that all milestones are outlined and deadlines are met.
- Complete tax-related research and special projects.
- Assist in the supervising, developing, and coaching of professional tax staff.
- Participate in the management and development of client relationships.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting with significant progress toward completing the 5th-year requirement for taking the CPA exam.
- CPA License a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a public accounting firm’s tax department.
- Multi-industry experience a plus (construction, manufacturing, small business, healthcare, technology, non-profit, government, benefit plans, etc.), depending on the level desired.
- CCH ProSystem FX Tax and Engagement experience is a plus.
- Value teamwork and know the power of building strong relationships.
- Professional communication skills and ability to think and work independently.
- Intellectual curiosity for learning and sharpening your tax knowledge.
Why join RGCO?
- Office located in exciting and growing downtown area of Tampa, FL.
- Hybrid work schedule is available for all professional staff.
- Competitive salary with PAID OVERTIME and bonuses 2X per year.
- Paid CPE, CPA Study course and bonus for passing CPA exam.
- Robust PTO and holiday schedule.
- 100% Employer paid health, long-term disability and short-term disability insurances.
- 401K Safe Harbor, Profit Sharing and access to a host of other voluntary benefits
- Paid Parking for all employees.
Submit your resume to [email protected].