J. P. DuBuqueChief Operating Officer
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics – Hampton-Sydney College
- Masters in Business Administration – Salisbury University (Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Fraternity)
- United Way Suncoast Board Member
- Synapse Florida Board Member
- Eckerd College Executive & Continuing Education Advisory Committee
- St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce Member
About J.P. DuBuque
J.P. DuBuque is the Chief Operating Officer for Rivero, Gordimer & Company, where he leads the firm’s business operations.
Prior to joining the firm in 2023, J.P. was the founding President & CEO of the St. Petersburg Area Economic Development Corporation and helped spur a tidal wave of economic growth in the St. Pete area. Before his work in St. Pete, he was with the Tampa Hillsborough EDC, serving as the VP of Finance & Administration and interim CEO. Prior to moving to Florida in 2012, J. P. spent nearly a decade as the Director of Administration & Marketing for PKS & Company P.A., a public accounting & advisory firm in Salisbury, MD. During that time, he also led the development of PKS HR Solutions, an HR consulting business for the MD firm. J.P. is skilled in business strategy, business operations, human resources, financial management, business development and marketing. He was a two-time finalist for Tampa Bay Business Journal’s CFO of the Year.
J.P. enjoys the Tampa Bay region by spending time engaged in outdoor activities with his wife, Patti, and sons Kellan and Camden. J.P. is also an avid music fan and enjoys as many concerts and festivals as he can.