Tired of being just another “body” at a firm where you can’t see your future?
At Rivero, Gordimer & Co., P.A. (RGCO), we really care about your success. We promote work-life balance and put you in charge of your compensation. Our deeply engaged leadership works with staff at all levels to ensure that their individual career aspirations are supported. If you care about providing top-level service to your clients, we would love to talk with you about joining our audit team. We are looking for dynamic individuals at all experience levels to serve a wide variety of industries.
- Oversee and support multiple engagements and teams concurrently.
- Allocate responsibilities to staff auditors.
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance.
- Perform effective risk and control assessments.
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to shareholders.
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting with significant progress toward completing the CPA exam.
- CPA License a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a public accounting setting
- Demonstrable, noteworthy accounting and auditing knowledge.
- Multi-industry experience a plus (construction, manufacturing, small business, healthcare, technology, non-profit, government, benefit plans, etc.).
- PPC Smart and CCH ProSystem FX experience is a plus.
- Value teamwork and know the power of building strong relationships.
- Professional communication skills and ability to think and work independently.
Why join RGCO?
- Office located in exciting and growing downtown area of Tampa, FL.
- Hybrid work schedule is available for all professional staff.
- Competitive salary with PAID OVERTIME and bonuses 2X per year.
- Paid CPE, CPA Study course and bonus for passing CPA exam.
- Robust PTO and holiday schedule.
- 100% Employer paid health, long-term disability and short-term disability insurances.
- 401K Safe Harbor, Profit Sharing and access to a host of other voluntary benefits
- Paid Parking for all employees.
Submit your resumé to [email protected].