Karl Swan, CPAManager | Tax Team
Areas of Practice
- Tax Services
- Tax Planning and Consultation
- State Tax
- Tax Exempt Reporting and Consulting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Tampa
- University of Tampa Men’s Soccer Alumni Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
About Karl Swan
Karl Swan joined Rivero, Gordimer & Company in 2011 and is currently a Manager for the Tax Team. He obtained his Certified Public Accountancy licensure in February of 2018. Mr. Swan’s areas of concentration include tax preparation, planning and consultation for individuals and closely-held businesses, and other services. He has extensive experience in industries such as construction and manufacturing, professional service and not-for-profit. He is also a member of the Florida Institute of Public Accountants as well as the American Institute of Public Accountants.
Mr. Swan graduated from University of Tampa in 2012 after spending four years on scholarship with the soccer team. He was captain of the team for his senior season and won two SSC championships during his soccer career. Mr. Swan is still incredibly active with the University Tampa Sports Alumni network.