RGCO provides valuation and advisory services to business throughout the Tampa Bay Area and beyond. Valuation services are provided for businesses, business interests, derivatives, and intangible assets for litigation support (predominately commercial with some family law), tax compliance and planning, GAAP fair value, and M&A purposes. RGCO also provides services in the areas of transaction advisory (due diligence/quality of earnings, transaction planning and execution), financial forensic investigation, economic damage determination, fairness and solvency opinions, and reasonable compensation analysis.
CPA with both valuation designation(s) (ASA, ABV, or CBA) AND financial forensic designation(s) (CFE, CFF, or CRFAC). 6+ years of direct experience providing these services or commensurate experience including experience in the management of engagements and staff. Experience having provided court testimony is strongly preferred.
This position requires the successful candidate to be located in the Tampa, FL area. A desire to be involved in the practice development efforts of the practice group is mandatory with prior experience in the practice development effort a plus. Salary commensurate with experience.
Successful candidates will:
- Balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities, and deliver a high-quality work product.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education.
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts, and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and project management skills.
- Think independently and problem solve in a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events, and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- CPA with both valuation designation(s) (ASA, ABV, or CBA).
- 6+ years of direct experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and audit project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently, and problem solve in a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Submit your resumé to email@example.com.
Rivero, Gordimer & Company P.A. offers competitive salaries, health insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) plan, paid parking, and paid continuing education.