RGCO is looking for dynamic individuals to join our tax team. Experienced associated with 1 to 5 years of experience a plus. CPA license or on track to obtain a CPA license is a must. Individuals will perform a large amount of technical work and develop valuable skills to grow their career. Tax associates participate in tax planning and tax return preparation for individuals and businesses of all types and sizes including tangibles, 1040’s, 1065’s and 1120’s. RGCO offers competitive salary and full range of benefits including 401K, PTO, short and long term disability, health, dental and more.
Public accounting experience preferred. Office located in downtown Tampa.
Successful candidates will:
- Balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities, and deliver a high-quality work product.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education.
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts, and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and project management skills.
- Think independently and problem solve in a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events, and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and audit project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently, and problem solve in a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Submit your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rivero, Gordimer & Company P.A. offers competitive salaries, health insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) plan, paid parking, and paid continuing education.