Since its inception in 1983, Rivero, Gordimer & Company, P.A. has striven to offer the best accounting service available to the Tampa Bay area’s community. Rivero, Gordimer & Company, P.A is a full-service CPA firm that offers a wide range of services, including audit, tax, and consulting services.
Rivero, Gordimer & Company, P.A. is looking for a senior audit associate. As a senior audit associate, the individual will perform a large amount of technical work and continue to develop valuable skills. The position requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 3-5 years of experience. Certified Public Accountants license (CPA) preferred. Office located in downtown Tampa. Minimal travel required
Successful candidates will:
- Balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities, and deliver a high-quality work product.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education.
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts, and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and project management skills.
- Think independently and problem solve in a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events, and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and audit project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently, and problem solve in a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Submit your resumé to email@example.com.
Rivero, Gordimer & Company P.A. offers competitive salaries, health insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) plan, paid parking, and paid continuing education.