RGCO is looking for dynamic individuals to join our audit team. Successful candidates will be able to multi-task, demonstrate basic accounting and auditing knowledge, have professional communication skills and be able to think independently and problem-solve in our team-oriented environment.
Individuals will perform a large amount of technical work and develop valuable skills to grow their career. Audit associates participate in all phases of an audit. We serve clients in many industries, including non-profits, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, government and other industries listed below. Associates will gain experience in all industries.
RGCO is located in Downtown Tampa with a combined in-office and work from home schedule. RGCO offers competitive salary and full range of benefits including 401K, PTO, short and long-term disability, health, dental and more.
0 to 2 years of experience (min. internship experience preferred), Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, with progress towards becoming CPA exam eligible. CPA exam completed a plus.
Successful candidates will:
- Balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities, and deliver a high-quality work product.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education.
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts, and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and project management skills.
- Think independently and problem solve in a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events, and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research, and audit project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently, and problem solve in a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Submit your resumé to email@example.com.
Rivero, Gordimer & Company P.A. offers competitive salaries, health insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) plan, paid parking, and paid continuing education.