We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit- an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review – some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation – based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
Audits, reviews, and compilations are the three general levels of financial statement services provided by CPAs. Each level provides a different amount of assurance.
- Compilations: This financial statement service provides the least amount of assurance. A CPA tasked with compilation will collect financial information and data. The data will then be put into the proper financial statement based on generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Reviews: This financial statement service provides more assurance than a compilation. The CPA tasked with performing a review will provide inquiries and analytical procedures, in compliance with GAAP, to help ensure that no material modifications need to be made to the financial statements.
- Audits: This financial statement service provides the most assurance of all three levels. The CPA will perform thorough inspections, analytical procedures, testing, and observations to ensure that the financial statements are free of misstatements, omissions, and are accurately presented in compliance with GAAP.
Industries we provide audits, reviews, and compilations for:
Rivero, Gordimer and Company, P.A. has CPAs with experience in audits, reviews, and compilations in the following industries: