The profession in which we practice is constantly changing. New accounting rules and concepts are continually being formulated; tax laws and their interpretations are in a constant state of flux; new concepts in business management techniques make yesterday’s knowledge obsolete.
As a professional with the Firm, you will keep up with these changes and expand your knowledge in accounting and related fields.
All Rivero, Gordimer & Company professionals complete a minimum of 40 hours continuing education per year as well as other less formal training.
Rivero, Gordimer & Company offers its professionals:
- Competitive salary
- Compensation based on contribution
- Upward mobility
- Medical and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Full reimbursement of continuing education
- Full reimbursement to professional organizations
- Client base in West Central Florida
- Minimal travel
- Consulting engagements beyond tax compliance and audits
- Low employee turnover
- Progressive thinking, energetic shareholders
- Active involvement in social, professional and humanitarian organizations
- Convenient location in the heart of beautiful Downtown Tampa, Florida
0-3 years of professional experience. Must be a CPA or CPA candidate.
3-6 years of relevant public accounting experience. Must be a CPA or CPA candidate. Not-For-Profit, Government Auditing Standards, and Single Audit/OMB A-133 experience encouraged.
Tax Staff and Seniors
0-6 years of professional experience. Must be a CPA or CPA candidate.